Thursday, August 28, 2008

Help!! Please! I Need Pledges! I'll Do Anything!



H-E-L-P!!!!


I am trying to raise $1000 for the Ottawa Humane Society's 'Wiggle Waggle Walkathon' Sunday Sept 7th at the Arboretum.
I have a HUGE FEAR OF CLOWNS.
So, to show how much I want to raise the money, I am willing to do something that involves clowns, if necessary.

I AM WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO RAISE THE MONEY !!!!

hmmm...skydiving, walk on fire, cliff diving, mud wrestling...mud wrestling a clown..some suggestions below.....
Please let me know if you have an idea for me. Or, please let me know if you simply feel sorry for me. Either of those is fine. And...oh yeah...please pledge $10, $20...whatever you can afford. Here's the link to make the pledge :
http://www.ohsre.ca/NETCOMMUNITY/Page.aspx?pid=190&srcid=292&frsid=949


THANK YOU!!!



















div>

div>