Friday, April 03, 2009

Sam is the Man!!

Our email address at the 'Morning After' on BOB FM is mornings@939bobfm.com
We love getting your letters, and this one was priceless. It comes from Nathalie Lamy, who played 'Beat Bob's Bank' with us this past Wednesday. Unfortunately Nathalie didn't win any cash (at one point she was at $410, but she went on to be overdrawn), but she did get a 'I played Beat Bob's Bank and all I Got Was this Lousy T-shirt' t-shirt. A consolation prize, as they say.
Pictured above: her son Sam in the t-shirt.
Here is Nathalie's note to us:

Hi,
I won your wonderful t-shirt playing beat Bob's bank on Wednesday. When my 8 yr old son came back from school I explained my whole Bob adventure, loosing 410$ but winning a Bob fm t-shirt and he was delighted! He could not believe that _I scored_ a Bob fm t-shirt! He put it on, slept in it and wanted to go to school in it but I had to draw the line somewhere. (This shirt is an extra large it goes down below his knees as seen in the attached picture) . This shirt is the ultimate prize it seems, even after I re-explained to him that should I had won the 410$, I would have been able to buy him the sooo coveted Bob-fm t-shirt. I guess for my son you guys are like royalty. He feels like he won the lottery. It was great fun and made my son's day.
Nathalie

I love it!