Friday, January 07, 2011

Missing Bernese Mountain Dog - Please post to your Facebook page!



We received this note today, about a beautiful Bernese mountain dog that went missing:

Molly went missing on Tuesday evening from Richmond. She is a Bernese Mountain dog, with this amazing personality..
We have a strong feeling someone has taken her, for what reason this scares us the most. She is part of our family, and like a daughter to my husband and I. I am almost 9 months pregnant, but have been walking miles everyday to find her, and lets just say this isn't the weather for me to be out there. Please send a shout out for us to help us get her safe return. I have attached photos so you can get a better idea of how great she is.
Thanks
SARA Cannon
613-222-7143

let's help Sara find her dog! If you can copy & paste this onto your Facebook page, the more we spread the word, the better! Thank you so much!