Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Fur Ball Dress!



this teeny photo doesn't do it justice, but this is an absolutely gorgeous dress, and its one of a kind! Thank you so much to fashion designers Michel Antoine and Guylaine Taillefer, because this is the dress I will be wearing for Saturday's Ottawa Humane Society Fur Ball. I was a bit of a 'damsel in distress' with nothing to wear, but my cries were answered! Now I will be a damsel in THIS dress! ha ha
Michel and Guylaine are big Humane Society supporters and animal lovers. As soon as I walked into their design studio I was met by an incredibly friendly little white shaggy dog named Mozart. He is a great friend to everyone in the building. I love seeing dogs in workplaces! Michel and Guylaine are so creative and talented, they were the designers of choice for former Governor General Michaelle Jean! If you would like a one-of-a-kind design created just for you, please contact them. Details at www.antoine-taillefer.com