Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Welcome Stu!



Welcome, Stuntman Stu! Yes, JR is back on the Team 1200 and this morning was the very first episode of 'Stuntman Stu and the Shark' on 939 BOB FM. I've known Stu for years (how could you 'not' know Stu?) so I am very much looking forward to working with him. He has great personal hygeine, he's funny, quite organized for a radio guy and, he's a technical whiz! Stu is on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, text messaging, Blackberry, he also has walkie talkie's, beepers, pagers, airphones, alphorns, and he has mastered both Morse Code and sending and receiving smoke signals. Yet his wife still can't get a hold of him to pick up diapers. Stu has a new blog too, on this website, so check it out. I'm going to see if he reads this one. This should be fun. Do me a favour and don't tell him that I wrote about him here. Lets just see how long he takes to notice. Nothing like a good old fashioned childish game to get things rolling, I always say!