Thursday, May 05, 2005

Dreams and Stones

I got an e-mail from Stephanie, and it made me laugh out loud. She wanted to know if we have ever considered doing a morning show about ‘dream interpretation’. Reason being, she dreamt that half of her teeth were falling out and I was trying to run her over in my SUV. Sheesh. I too gotta know what this means! If there’s a Sigmund Freud amongst us, please e-mail me back! I rarely remember my dreams. Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. But I do remember one dream I had, I was dressed as a Pirate sitting in the stands at Rideau Carleton Raceway, where the Pope was giving a speech. How about that one.

Keep those drink recipes coming! JR and I are entered into the Chateau Laurier media cocktail competition coming up Thursday May 12th. I don’t think I can enter my favourite beer brand. Thank you to Michelle for the ‘nuclear anti-freeze’ recipe, that involves Blue Caracao and orange juice, the end result being a drink thats nuclear green. How’d you like to wake up in the morning after a night of those? Thanks for that Michelle!

Happy Mothers Day! Each year the great debate comes up: of course husbands need to acknowledge their own Moms. But if a man’s wife is also a mom, does he need to buy her a gift too? I say yes. What do you say?

If there was any doubt that the Rolling Stones are coming to Ottawa later this summer, I think I can pass along this little tidbit: Ottawa media has been invited to a news conference on Tuesday, for a simulcast of the Rolling Stones news conference in New York City. Gee..... I wonder why we were invited to this news conference.....hmmmmm..... I’m not a betting woman but I’d say its a good idea to start saving up for those $300 Stones tickets.......

Bye for now!